dialog "The Snow Goose"

Philip    : “Oh my God, I have tired to moved and moved again”

One day Philip meet a man who wants to sell his house and Philip has interested with that house.
One afternoon, a girl named Fritha has found the seared bird.
Fritha    : “Oh the beautiful bird poor you, i will save you”

Asking to someone.
Fritha    : “Excuse me, do you know who can heal this bird?”
Girl         : “What’s happend with your bird?”
Fritha    : “It’s scared, maybe it’s shooted by the hunter”
Girl         : “Oh i’m sorry girl, i don’t know try to ask to the other people”
Fritha    : “Oh thanks”

Fritha has so panic with this bird. Suddenly, she meet a bentman called Philip.
Philip    : “Hi girl, why you so panic?”
Fritha    : “Can you help me please, this bird his scared”
Philip    : “Come on follow me to my house”
Fritha    : “What for?”
Philip    : “May i can heal your bird”
Fritha    : “Really?”
Philip    : “Yes of course, come on!”

And that both of them go to Philip home.
Philip    : “Come in to the house”
Fritha    : “Oke”
Philip    : “Put the bird on the table”
Fritha    : (puting the bird on the table) “What are you doing?”
Philip    : “Make a cup of tea”
Fritha    : “Thank you, but you should save the bird quickly”
Philip    : “Yes, I will”

Philip starts to heal the bird but the bird still weak.
Philip    : “Oh this bird has a hard scare”
Fritha    : “When the bird will health again?”
Philip    : “It’s about some weeks”
Fritha    : “Oh i’m sorry i must go home”
Philip    : “Why you so hurry?”
Fritha    : “I’m very busy”
Philip    : “Oh, may i know your name please?”
Fritha    : “I’m Fritha, and you?”
Philip    : “I’m Philip. Take care”

Some weeks later the bird has health. Philip send a mail to Fritha to came to his house.
Fritha    : (Knocked door) “Philip”
Philip    : (open the door) “You come Fritha. Let’s come in”
Fritha    : “Okey, how about the bird now?”
Philip    : “It’s better now. Let see it”
Fritha    : “Where is it?”
Philip    : (look forward the window) “Look at the bird, it has been more beautiful. Is not it?”
Fritha    : “Oh my God, the wings so beauty” (closer to the bird) “Hi bird, Your wings so beauty”
Philip    : “You brought it here with bad condition. Look now, it’s so beauty”
Fritha    : “We should give a name for this bird!”
Philip    : “That’s good idea. What is the best for this bird?”
Fritha    : “Emmm, it’s look so beauty. How about “BEAUTY”?”
Philip    : “No, it’s so mainstream. I have a better name “LOST PRINCESS”?”
Fritha    : “Yeah!! It’s so good”
Philip    : “Let’s call her “LOST PRINCESS” from now”

Fritha was always came to Philip’s houseif she had to know that the birdhas been there.
One day Philip felt something that is so different with other feeling that he have felt before.
Philip       : “Fritha is so beauty” (shock) “Oh no, what I have said? Am falled in love with her? It’s has been imposible for her to loving me. It will be better it i just save this love inmy deepest heart”
One day a soldier came to philip’s house.
Soldier : (Knocked door) “Excuse me”
Philip    : (Open the door) “What happened?”
Soldier : “I heared that you have a boat”
Philip    : “Yes, I have. Why?”
Soldier : “Please help me. Many Dritish soldier traped in the beach.could you go to sail to the beach with your boat by cross the river”
Philip    : “Oh my God, It’s terrible”
Soldier : “Alright, help me”
Philip    : “Yes I will, sir”
Soldier : “Thank you so much. You’re a kind man”
Philip    : “You’re welcome, Sir”
Soldier : “Ok, I must go now”
Philip    : “Be careful”
Soldier : “Thanks”

Evening coming on, fritha came to the light house, she saw a yellow light at the pleace. When Philip kept his boat.
Fritha    : “What is that?” (Looking foward) “Philip! Where will you go?”
Philip    : “ Fritha, I’m pleased you‘ve come. Yes i must go!”
Fritha    : “Where will you go?”
Philip    : “I’ll cross the channel im my boat, Fritha”
Fritha    : “Philip, must you go? You won’t come back!”
Philip     : “I must save the soldier, they were trapped in the beach. The soldier are like the bird we have cared for. Many of them are wounded, like the lost princess”
Fritha    : “I’ll come with you!”
Philip    : “If you come, you’ll take a soldier’s place in the boat. I must go alone”
Fritha    : “But....”
Philip    : (Leave Fritha)
One day Fritha came again to Philip’s house. She saw the bird they have cared. She feel that the bird is ot bird at all. The felt that the bird is the soat of Philip.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Soal dan Jawaban kisi UN Bahasa Indonesia

Soal dan Jawaban Teks Editorial essay dan pilihan ganda

Contoh soal dan jawaban Cerita Novel